2015 - 2016 Registration Information
Grades 10, 11, 12 - Registration is from Tuesday, September 1 to Friday, September 4
- 8:30 - 12:00 & 1:00 - 2:30 in Room 103
- Bring payment for applicable fees (Activity Fee $30, Yearbook (optional) $33, Graduation Fee $30)
- Signed forms (Student Verification, IT Agreement, Anaphylaxis)
Grade 9 Registration and Welcome BBQ - Thursday, September 3rd
- 10:00 - 11:30 - Tours of the school and Q&A by Student Council Representatives and Staff
- 11:00 - 12:00 - BBQ in the courtyard
Please Note: Guidance will not make timetable changes on Friday, September 4, 2015
Send all of your awesome sports pictures and videos to:
You could win a $40 gift card for the picture or video of the year! Be sure to add your name in the subject line of the email.
Cougars Football Mini- Camp
September 1st, 2nd & 3rd
9:00 am to 11:00 am
All new and returning players are welcome!!!
Looking for an exciting way to earn a credit in just 2 WEEKS, and travel at the same time? Check out the newest thing happening at the DSBN: Earn your Grade 10 Civics & Careers credit, and travel to Ottawa, Montreal and New York City! For more information, visit www.dsbn.org/travel and check out the YouTube video.
Get Microsoft Certified
Jun 17, 2015
May 21, 2015
Apr 10, 2015
Jan 08, 2015
Nov 13, 2014